Saturday, October 13, 2012

Part of The Caravan!!

This is a picture of author, Tracy Higley, in Ephesus as she recently toured ancient lands for more material to write about.  I'm part of her street team (Yeay!!!), aptly named 'The Caravan.'  That's howz come I'm special and gets my own personalized greeting from her.  :0)

I read Tracy's book Shadow of Colossus and loved it!  I know, I didn't write a review.  Shame on me, but I've been dealing with rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia this year and haven't had much energy for blogging.  The good news is that I see a new rheumatologist in nineteen days (but so not counting...) and am hopeful that I can get on some decent meds to get me going again.  I was going to quit book review blogging, but have missed it.  Not sure I have any followers left, but we'll see.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment