Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Am Grad-Gee-Ated!!!

It has been a busy time for me since my last post.  I had my final finals and then graduation and friends' graduations and today is my first "day off" since then.  A day off for me is one that I'm not expected to be anywhere and one that I don't have errands to run.  It's my lazy day.

Even though I had my last semester to finish up (that included the dreaded chemistry class), I still managed to read a bunch of books.  Read, yes.  Write a review, No.  I'm hoping to get reviews written for the following books soon:

Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.  Loved it.

The Queen of Last Hopes by Susan Higginbotham.  Loved it.

A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman.  Enjoyed it.

Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.  Enjoyed it.

Mistress of the Vatican: The True Story of Olimpia Maidalchini: The Secret Female Pope by Eleanor Herman.  Enjoyed it.

Moloka'i by Alan Brennert.  Loved, loved, loved it!

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  Enjoyed it.

Have you read any of these books?  If so, what did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment