Sunday, October 23, 2011

My One Obsession

I've done it again. With hundreds of unread books in my home, I purchased more.  I cannot stop and care not to try.  This weekend's jewels:

Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson

Six Wives: The Queens of Henry VIII by David Starkey

Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos

Quarrel with the King: The Story of an English Family on the High Road to Civil War by Adam Nicolson

Leonardo's Swans by Karen Essex

Two Women of Galilee by Mary Rourke

The Long Song by Andrea Levy

To Shield the Queen by Fiona Buckley

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/855730.God_Ground_Zero

A Stranger in the Kingdom by Howard Frank Mosher

The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier

The above books were all at Half Price Books for $1 or $2 in their clearance section.  For half price ($7.98), I purchased The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir which is a November book for my book club.

Happy Reading to you!!

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment